The is the new place to keep up with the latest happenings at Crow River Signs!
Part and Full Time Assistant Installer
Sign and Wrap Assistant
Objective: To learn the basic various tasks of sign installation and wraps by assisting and learning with our trained and certified wrap installers.
Employment Status: Part-Time and Full-Time positions available. Hours are Monday - Friday between 8:30 am - 5 pm.
Core Responsibilities (Daily Tasks)
- Participate in Morning Meetings
- Check Calendar for scheduled projects
- Weeding, masking and production of graphics
- Dis-Assembly, Clean and prep vehicles, surfaces or substrates for graphic installation
- Graphic Removal
- Update work-orders on project management software
- Assist Installers as needed
- Maintain the cleanliness of the shop area
- Other projects as assigned
The Ideal Candidate would have:
- Working knowledge of basic tools (Screw Drivers, Tape Measure, Drills, ect)
- Desire to learn new skills and follow directions
- Willing to ask questions when clarification is needed
- Mechanically Inclined
- Valid Driver's License
- Comfortable working on ladders or scaffolding
- Willing to work as a team and independently
- Attention to detail and quality
- Able to lift 50 lbs and stand for long periods of time.
Flexible scheduling and training available