Our installers are professional trained in accordance to the 3M Graphics Advanced Installer training, the best wrap and graphic installation program in the world. A vehicle wrap is the most effective form of advertising in the market today. A vehicle wrap can get between 30,000 and 70,000 views per day in a metropolitan area.
In today’s competitive market you have to use out-of-the-box marketing to create a lasting impression. If you want your brand to be recognized and be at the top of your client's mind when they are in need of your product or services, you have to stay in front of them.
Vehicle wraps boast the lowest cost-per-impression rate compared to any other form of advertising media and they are affordable for any sized business. Unlike a traditional sign, vehicles wraps don’t require a permit to display your advertising that comes with a set of rule to follow according to an ordinance. Vehicle wraps provide valuable advertising 24/7.
A vehicle wrap has many benefits that the exceedingly more expensive traditional media lacks, check out the vehicle wrap facts below from the Outdoor Advertising Association of America:
- Mobile advertising can be the most effective and efficient form of outdoor advertising, reaching more consumers at a lower Cost Per Thousand Impressions (CPM) than any other form of outdoor advertising.
- More than 95% of Americans are reached by media targeting vehicle drivers and passengers.
- The average American has traveled 302 miles in the past 7 days.
- One vehicle wrap can generate between 30,000 - 70,000 impressions daily.
- Federal Highway Administration study forecasts a sharp increase in the amount of time spent in personal vehicles and the number of trips per household.
Fleet vehicle wraps are ideally suited for various types advertising campaigns, including new product launch, and event marketing and are increasingly being used as part of the marketing mix.
- Fleet vehicle advertising boosts name recognition 15 times greater than any other form of advertising.
- Transit advertising has grown to be the second largest segment of the outdoor advertising industry in terms of dollars spent representing 19% (as of 2003). The Outdoor Advertising industry has nearly doubled since 1993 from $1.19B to $2.09B in 2003. These numbers continue to grow each year.
- Eight out of ten Americans report they have walked in a town, city or downtown area, on average 6.1 miles in the past seven days. This pedestrian traffic represents a significant opportunity for advertisers.
We wrap all your moving vehicles..
- Car Wraps
- Truck Wraps
- Bus Wraps
- Boat Wraps
- Trailer Wraps
- Semi Wraps
- Van Wraps
- Golf Cart Wraps
- RV Wraps
For more information about Boat Wraps, check out our Sister Company UltimateBoatWraps.com